GP Students Summer Trip
July 9 - 16
It’s official! Our EPIC, ADVENTURE, SERVICE TRIP is revealed! Calling all current 6th-12th graders! Join us on a trip like no other this summer!
WHAT: Embark on a discipleship journey this summer – full of amazing experiences & challenges, service opportunities, mystery events, learning experiences & more!
WHERE: Our final destination will be Daytona Beach, FL to assist with Hurricane Ian Relief. AND, we’ll be stopping at “mystery locations” along the way to learn, see God in new places, participate in awesome, epic things, and have a little bit of fun together!
WHO: Current 6th-12th graders
WHEN: Saturday, July 8th – Saturday, July 15th
- All lodging
- All transportation
- All programmed activities/excursions/experiences throughout the week
- Most meals (Students will only be responsible for about 5 meals for the ENTIRE WEEK!)
- 2 T-Shirts!
- AMAZING MEMORIES TO LAST A LIFETIME
- May 1st: Registration Form & $150 Deposit DUE
- June 1st: 2nd $150 Payment DUE
- July 1st: Final $100 Payment DUE
- Pay online on your Registration Form
- OR pay cash/check (Checks made out to Grace Place Student Ministry with “2023 Summer Trip” in the Memo Line)
- April Fundraiser: Red Envelope Fundraiser (More details coming soon!)
- Sunday, April 30th: Fundraiser Meal Directly Following Church
- Students get ALL of every $10 ticket they sell to the meal.
- Additional options to raise money for the trip available upon request.
- Some scholarship money available for active participants in GP Student Ministry.
Our goal is to make trips as accessible as we can for ALL students! Please contact our GP Student Pastor, Rachel Jacobs (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need to request financial assistance.